About Me

My photo
Indulging my interest in food and flavor, I love to write about cooking, gardening and life's bounty. My new book - "Discover Cooking with Lavender"- is now available

Saturday, March 18, 2006

This morning I am grateful for my hands. They are incredibly useful, helpful and busy. Whether they are keying in letters on my computer, digging a small hole with a trowel or scratching an itch, my hands are necessary for all kinds of things.

I am taking excellent care of my hands. Beeswax cream is soothing, luxuriant. My hands love it. The cream adds moisture back that is lost due to hot water, soap and garden dirt. This cream is organic. The ingredients are sesame seed oil, beeswax, distilled water, propolis tincture, lavender essential oil and a little bit of borax. The cream has a subtle clean fragrance. I have been using this cream for about a week, and my hands are beginning to respond to this pampering. They are softer and the dryness around my cuticles is gone!

You can get this cream from kate@healingbees.com.

Hands, bees and lavender -- all blessings enriching my life!

No comments: